Overdrive

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome Back!


I hope that everyone had an amazing break. I was very excited to get a chance to get some reading done. Although the bulk of my time was spent reading a book not in our library, I did have a chance to reread the Hunger Games series. It was the first time I have had a chance to go through them at my pace, instead of racing through them so that student could have them. What I love about this Suzanne Collins series is that the characters can be related to. You have Katniss's struggle with the leadership role that she is thrust into, Peeta's struggle against doing what is right, and Gale's struggle with his anger. With such a vast array of characters, anyone who reads them can connect with them. If you have not had a chance to read these books, come see me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment