Overdrive

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break Reading


So...just like every Spring Break, I have the best intentions of reading all the books I bring home. And just like every Spring Break... it never happens! :-) I did get three out of the six read and I was excited about each of them. This book seems to be the one that the students were most excited about so here goes....


Angel by James Patterson
James Patterson has been able to keep the suspense up in this series, and Angel will not disappoint. With Fang gone to make his own flock, Max is at a loss at how to continue. And now with Dylan around, everything is complicated. Just like with every Maximum Ride book, someone is out to destroy the world, and it is up to Max to fix it. This is a great addition to the series, and I will be sad to see it end. The last book of Maximum Ride will be out next February and I know it is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment