Overdrive

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break is so close I can almost taste it. It is warm outside, and I know the bluebonnets are about to start showing their beauty. And for me, that means it is time to get some reading done. Many classes have been visiting lately (which I love) so I have not been able to get very much reading done. My goal over the break is to get five books read. My list of books is longer than that, but it is worth a shot.

Here is what is on my list:
Angel by James Patterson
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
Dragonfly by Julia Golding
Ducking Ugly by Neal Shusterman
A Kiss In Time by Alex Flinn
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
So here is my question...what do YOU think I need to read during the break? Comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment