Overdrive

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

39 Clues



The 39 Clues: The Maze of Bones

By Rick Riordan

F RIO


I have been fighting reading this series since students first showed it to me. Why...I do not know. I guess it just did not seem like something I would like. Well, I am the type of person who has no problem admitting that I was wrong... and I was wrong. I can totally see why this series is so popular. There is nonstop action, humor, and just a sense of getting pulled in. Amy and Dan Cahill have a choice to make: do they take 1 million dollars each or do they start something that might take them on the adventure of their lives (or kill them). They decide to take the first clue in the adventure. The moment they make this decision, they can trust no one and their lives are in constant danger. Rick Riordan is one of those writers that is able to pull you in no matter what he is writing about.




One of the big reasons that I started this book was because I knew there was another 39 Clues series coming out. And guess what....we have Book 11!!! This book was written by the major writers of the original series and shows a lot of promise.


Enjoy!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment