Overdrive

Friday, April 15, 2011

Being Out!

Well, this is my thoughts on being out in the next couple of weeks...a little overwhelmed, a little scared, a little excited...so I thought the picture would be suiting. My last day will be April 29th. I want everyone to have a little bit of information before I leave:

  • The library will NOT be shutting down. Mrs. Goins will still be here, and she will be joined with my sub, Ms. Johnson. Ms. Johnson is a retired librarian. She opened Lone Star, as well as many other libraries.

  • Last day to check out a new book is May 20th. After that, we will be working on getting them back in.

  • I will still be reading and blogging so please continue to look on here for new books.

  • And I cannot wait to share baby pictures with you guys!!

If you have any more questions, please come see me! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment