Overdrive

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Going a Little Crazy

I know that it has been a little while since I have posted.

This does not mean that I have not been reading or seeing anyone. We have just been so busy in the library that there has been no time to blog. I LOVE IT! I love the fact that we have had so many students in the library doing projects. I love that 6th grade came in and checked out a whole new batch of books.


So instead of giving you a review of a book, here is what I have been reading:

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


Because of Mr. Terrupt by Rob Buyea (from Overdrive)


Okay for Now by Gary D. Schimdt


Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter


Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick (Lunch Bunch)


Orange Code by Caroline Cooney (Lunch Bunch)


These are all awesome books and I am loving everythng I have found so far.


In other news, Overdrive is now on your Kindle. This is awesome news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment