Overdrive

Friday, December 2, 2011

The 3 weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas

I feel like it has been forever since I have blogged, but I promise there is a good reason for it!

STUDENTS!!!

I have seen every student in the this at least once this week. Between 6th, 7th, and 8th grade checkout and me teaching in Computer Lit, I have been delightfully overwhelmed. (No, I am not being sarcastic about the delight in being overwhelmed.) This is what I love...interacting with the students.

But when I am busy with students I do not get a chance to tell you about the great books that I am reading. Divergent by Veronica Roth not only made the Lone Star list, but it is at the top of the list for best reads of the year. It is expected to be a trilogy, but I cannot wait to get the next one!

Expect more from me next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment