Overdrive

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Library News for the rest of 2011

I cannot believe it is almost the end of the year...2011 that is. I love this time of year. It is getting so cold outside that you really cannot go out which means I get more chances to READ! I have actually been rereading a couple of books lately, which is why you have not seen any reviews by me, but I am starting a new one today so be prepared.

With the end of the year comes a few items that you need to know about:
  • With funds from the book fair I was able to order about 30 new books. On the shelf now is Crossed, Wonderstruck, The Emerald Atlas, Cabin Fever, and many more.
  • Jordan Sonnenblick will be coming on December 15th. Do not forget that if you want to buy one of his books to see me! You can also bring one of your own!
  • With a two week break, do not forget to come and get some books to read!!!
  • The Scooter Race will be held in the Spring! Winners will be announced in January!
  • Starting in January, some students will start be notified if they have extremely overdue books. If you have had a book out since September, I will be marking it as lost. This means that you either need to turn it in or pay for it.
If you have any questions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment