Overdrive

Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's get 2012 started off RIGHT!



I know it has been awhile since I have blogged. Between the craziness of the library here at Stafford at the end of December and then me taking time to be with my family, blogging was put on the back burner. And with that, 2011 seemed to just pass right into 2012. What an amazing year 2011 was! Between the birth of my daughter, continuing in a job that I love, and spending tons of time reading, I loved 2011. So here are my goals for 2012:

  • To see as many students as a can each week in the library. (This goal is going to be easy in January because there are lots of big projects coming my way. ;) ) 
  • Read at least 2 YA books a week. (I know this does not seem like much but with an 8 month old and 5 year old at home, I will be lucky for this.)
  • To blog at least 2 times a week. This will not always be a review of a book, but it will always be library or literature related!
These are at least my professional goals. And please help me keep them! 

And now for some news...I have been a follower of Michelle Zink's ever since I read Prophecy of the Sisters (Lonestar Book). She had mentioned on her blog that she needed readers and reviewers for her upcoming book Temptation of Angels. After contacting her and her publisher, I GOT A COPY!!! I am so excited to read it! It does not hit shelves until March, AND I HAVE IT!! So be looking for me to start reviewing it in a few weeks. 

Hope 2012 has started out good for you! 

(1 blog down, 103 to go.) :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's amazing that you got an advanced copy. Too neat!

    ReplyDelete