Overdrive

Friday, February 3, 2012

The Future of Us



I am going to do something a little different for this review. I fell in love with this book. I had been hearing about it on other blogs and even saw it advertised in my Entertainment Weekly. Mrs. McCoy, our tech facilitator, had checked it out from the Frisco Public Library and told me I had to read it. Two days later, I was done and wanted more! Instead of me telling you about the book, I found a video of the two authors, Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler, discussing the book. Who better to tell you about a book then the authors!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m2QQZ6TOY1YY5H/ref=ent_fb_link


I plan on getting this book for Stafford on Monday and it will be in the system by the end of the week.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment