Overdrive

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!

I know this is a weird picture for mid February, but let me explain:

Yesterday I got the best stuff in the mail...NEW BOOKS!!! It has been so long since I have received anything like this that I almost did not remember the steps to putting them on the shelves. I had a grin on my face that could be seen all across the school. I am surprised that the whole did not hear my yell of joy. So Spartans come and check out the great new books!!

The other amazing thing going on here at the Spartan Library Blog is that we are going to expand in the department of bloggers. Ms. Lacey Cole, GT teacher, and Ms. Kristy McCoy, tech facilitator, are both avid readers and are going to start posting their reviews on here as well. This is so that you get more bang for your buck so to speak.

Hope you are having a terrific Thursday.
Mrs. Lassley

No comments:

Post a Comment