As of right now I am reading 4 books; one audio, two library, and one Kindle. Many people worry about starting different books because they might get the characters mixed up. That is a possibility, but follow these guide lines and you should be able to enjoy many books:
- If you can read one using an audio book, please do so. It opens up some great listening.
- Always choose books with very different story lines. Right now the books I am reading are: 1) about a girl who has to join the band, 2) about vampires, 3) about a world where people start changing, and 4) about a girl in space. Very different, and I am not having to worry about keeping them separate.
- Try using different formats. Think about your Kindles, Nooks, hardback library books, and Overdrive.
- If you find yourself get bored with one, try another. If you are still bored with the other book, you do not have to finish reading it. It is not a law that if you start it, you must finish it.
- Do not try to do too many at a time. This is not a contest. The most I would read at a time is 4 or 5.
- If you are not enjoying reading more than 1, STOP! Just reading one book is great!