Overdrive

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Checking the List and Checking it Twice

http://www.hannonhill.com/news/blog/2012/publishing-problem-checklist.html
I cannot believe it is already April. Okay, I can because my allergies have been driving me crazy, but still, this year seemed to fly by. The library has been a very popular place this year. I do not know if this is because the 6th and 7th graders have now come to trust me as a librarian or if there is just such great literature out their they cannot help themselves...I personally think it is the amazing books. And no, that does not hurt my feelings. :-)

As we do near the end of the year there are a few things that the students and parents here at Stafford need to know:

  • We have some students who have books out that have been out for awhile. I am going to be talking to many of these students over the next week to help them remember to get these book in. 
  • Next week, April 17-20, I will be gone. Mrs. Goins will be keeping the library open and helping students in any way she can. 
  • Last day to check out a book will be May 11th.
  • All books must be turned in by May 18th. 
  • The library will not be opened May 14th-18th so that inventory can be taken. 
I know that one of my resolutions as a librarian was to blog two times a week, but, as many students can tell you, it has been a mad house here in the library lately. I am hoping to get back to a better schedule in the next couple of weeks. 

Mrs. Lassley

No comments:

Post a Comment