Overdrive

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Playing Catch Up



So as you can see from my previous posts, I am reading. But because I have not been home for most of June, I have not been able to post anything. BUT I AM READING AWESOME BOOKS!! Since we have been traveling, I get to sit in the passenger seat and read. My husband is okay with this as long as I keep my five year old, one year old, and two dogs quiet. And because I hate to drive, this is the perfect arrangement...except when your one year old decides to start screaming...but you know how that goes.

I cannot believe it is almost July 15th. In one month I will be reporting back and getting ready for a new school year. I have many new ideas to implement, and lots of books I cannot wait to share with my students. And I will say... I miss my Spartans!!!!

So now I have a favor....please comment below and tell me any YA books that you have been reading that you would recommend. I can only read so many and I would love some suggestions!!



No comments:

Post a Comment