Overdrive

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Author Visit...IT WAS AWESOME!

I have said it before and I will say it again...authors are my superstars. I get all giddy when they are coming and I get to meet them. Then give me two and it has made my year. Margaret Peterson Haddix and Lisa McMann were amazing and so nice. We had lots of students who got their books signed and had a chance to meet with the author. I just wanted to share with you guys come of the pictures from the visit last week.




Lisa McMann sharing Chapter 1 of Unwanteds with us.


Margaret Peterson Haddix explaining what Caught is all about.

Lisa McMann and me

Margaret Peterson Haddix and me

Our students getting a chance to have their books signed by these two amazing authors.


(I know some of the pictures are side ways. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment