Overdrive

Monday, September 10, 2012

End of an Era

I have been with the Maximum Ride series since the beginning. I was there when Angel was taken the first and the second time. I was there for Max and Fang's first kiss. I was there with Gasman and Iggy and their many explosions. I was there with Nudge and her many attempts at trying to civilize the group. And to be honest, I was very sad to say good-bye to them. They were apart of my thoughts to become a librarian.

So here is what I am going to do... instead of a review I am going to write a thank you note.

Thank you James Patterson for writing a series that has strong characters and kids that other kids can look up too. Thank you for creating a series that makes kids want to read more. Thank you for trying to focus not on what a character is wearing but what is happening to the earth. Thank you!

(In case you did get the undertones of this entry, YOU MUST READ THIS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment