Last year I had the following goals:
- To see as many students as a can each week in the library. (This goal is going to be easy in January because there are lots of big projects coming my way. ;) )
- Read at least 2 YA books a week. (I know this does not seem like much but with an 8 month old and 5 year old at home, I will be lucky for this.)
- To blog at least 2 times a week. This will not always be a review of a book, but it will always be library or literature related!
Let's see if I met any of them.
- This past year the library has been a pretty happening place. On average I work with at least 6 classes a week which is awesome!
- I did not read 104 books this year. I read about 75. In my defense, I had to reread a couple of series in order to read the newest one. :-)
- Looking back, I blogged about 64 times last year. So not quite what I had in mind.
Here are my goals for 2013:
- To read at least 100 YA books this year.
- To blog 6 times a month during the school year and 3 times a month during the summer.
- To see every student at least two times a month, whether it be for book check out or a project.