Overdrive

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year = New Goals


Last year I had the following goals:

  • To see as many students as a can each week in the library. (This goal is going to be easy in January because there are lots of big projects coming my way. ;) ) 
  • Read at least 2 YA books a week. (I know this does not seem like much but with an 8 month old and 5 year old at home, I will be lucky for this.)
  • To blog at least 2 times a week. This will not always be a review of a book, but it will always be library or literature related! 
Let's see if I met any of them. 
  • This past year the library has been a pretty happening place. On average I work with at least 6 classes a week which is awesome! 
  • I did not read 104 books this year. I read about 75. In my defense, I had to reread a couple of series in order to read the newest one. :-)
  • Looking back, I blogged about 64 times last year. So not quite what I had in mind. 

Here are my goals for 2013:
  1. To read at least 100 YA books this year. 
  2. To blog 6 times a month during the school year and 3 times a month during the summer. 
  3. To see every student at least two times a month, whether it be for book check out or a project.
Happy New Year!

1 comment: