Overdrive

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stafford Going-Ons

So I am clearly already messing up on my goals for this year since I have not blogged six times this year, but if you have been in our library recently you probably know why. Here is what has been going on and is coming up:
  • Science Fair was held in the library and was a huge success! Congratulations to all the winners and good luck at Regionals!
  • We have had MANY gallery walks in the library! They have been awesome and there are many more to go.
  • Stafford is still one of the top schools utilizing Overdrive. This is one of the coolest things for use to use. If you want to know more about it, see Mrs. Lassley.
    • On a side note, every time you check out a book or audio book on Overdrive during the month of February, your name is put into a drawing to win a Sony ereader with touch screen and WiFi.
  • Spring Book Fair Crew has been announced. We have a great group of students this time and I cannot wait to get started!
  • Book Fair will start Feb 28th and go through March 7. We are going to do something really great this time and I will share that with you guys soon!
  • Mornings with Mrs. Lassley have changed. See the board for the new schedule.
There is a lot more going on, but I am trying to stick to the big things of the moment. I have been reading, but I will blog about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment