- Right now I have about 50 books waiting for me. Every summer I take home a crate of books, but this summer I have upgraded to a crate and two bags. My GOAL is too finish at least half of them. (That does not include the rereading I am doing in an effort to prepare for the fall.)
- Blogging: Every summer I say I am going to blog once a week, but this summer is going to have to be different. With a 2 and 6 year old wanting my attention constantly, it is nearly impossible to blog while they are awake. (This is starting to be come a problem as well, since they think sleeping is optional.)So my GOAL for this summer is to blog on two different days in each month. I could blog two or three times on this day, but it has to be at least twice a month.
- My GOAL for types of books I read is the same every summer. I plan on reading a classic, a nonfiction, and a book that is way out of my comfort zone. I actually even have these picked.
- Classic: To Kill a Mockingbird
- Nonfiction: Lincoln's Last Days
- Out of Comfort Zone: Ender's Game
Other than those, I plan on relaxing, playing with my kids, reading, and in general, just chillin'. Have a great summer!!!