Overdrive

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Busy Librarian is a Happy Librarian


If you have walked past me in the library lately, I bet I resembled the picture above. The beginning of the year is always crazy, but for some reason it has seemed extra busy. I know I have not put any reviews on here lately, and I promise to soon, but for now I just want to give you some information:


  • Lunch Bunch has started for 6th and 7th grade. I will meet with 8th grade on Wednesday of this week. (This is our book club.)
  • I am in charge of the spelling bee this year. If you are interested in trying your hand at spelling, please come to the informational meeting on Friday, October 4th, before and after school. 
  • Book Fair is from October 9-16th. We will be open during the parent teacher conferences. 
  • All students are working on their second time to check out books. We will send home the first overdue slips next week. 
Any questions??? Please feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment