To fix that, I am going to give you a list of books of I read since the beginning of the year. Now remember, I read books that range from 6th- 8th grades. Just because it is right for some, does not make it right for all.
- Compound by SA Bodeen: LOVED IT! Everyone must read this!
- Fallout by SA Bodeen: I enjoyed the sequel to Compound but it was not as good.
- Tesla's Attic by Neal Shusterman and Eric Elfman: LOVED IT! I read this before the authors visited and I am dying for the next one!
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West: LOVED IT! I have been on a chick lit kick lately and this is exactly what I wanted!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass: LOVED IT!!!! (I added exclamation points just so you knew how much!) Must read!
- The Elite by Kiera Cass: LOVED IT!!! I finished it the same day I finished The Selection. (Yes, I was up very late that night!) Dying for book 3!
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi: LOVED THIS FINAL BOOK! This was the last book in the series that started with Under the Never Sky. One of my favorite series!
- The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud: Very scared to read this at night but I did not want to put it down.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: I got this book as an ARC (Advanced Readers Copy). It does not come out until May. This blew my mind. Could not put the book down!
- Ask My Mood Ring How I Feel by Diana Lopez: This book took me a little bit to get into and the little sister is annoying, but a great story overall.
- Sasquatch in the Paint by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: I was really excited about this one. Basketball is my favorite sport, but I was surprised how little of the book focused on basketball. Not my favorite.
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau: This will be the next trilogy turned into a movie...enough said. (LOVED IT!)
- Poison by Bridget Zinn: Took me a couple of weeks to pick this one up on account of the pig. I loved every minute of it. Sad that there is not going to be more from this author due to her death in 2011.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: I love everything from this author. She can do no wrong in my book!
- Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau: This was book two of The Testing. Stayed up there with book 1 and I am dying to get my hands on the 3rd book!
- Our Song by Jordanna Fraiberg: Good Book. Character was frustrating because she was not sticking up for herself.
What I am about to start reading or I am already reading:
- Linked by Imogen Howson
- Looks Like Daylight by Deborah Ellis
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty
- Beautiful Decay by Sylvia Lewis