Overdrive

Friday, September 10, 2010

Short Week, LOTS of Books!

Although this has been a short week, I have been book hungry. For those of you who do not know what this is, it is where you just cannot get enough books. You just want to read all the time. This week I finished Where the Red Fern Grows, Copper Sun, The Disreputible History of Frankie Landau-Banks, and The First Part Last. Each one was very different, but SO good.

One of the things that I noticed about myself is that the book covers really grab my eye. On The Disreputible History of Frankie Landau-Banks, the front cover really turned me off to the book. Now that I have read it, I am in love with it.

Have you guys noticed that sometimes the book cover make or break the book for you? Is there a book that you have read anyway despite the cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment