Overdrive

Monday, November 29, 2010

Gearing Up for the Holiday Season!

I love this time of year. It is just starting to get cold enough to Something else that also gets me is that every year there is a certain book that I love to read. I have read this book so many times that it is falling a part, but it is now a tradition with me. (Come see me to find out what it is!)

Over the break, I was able to read two out of the three books I wanted to. Beastly puts a new twist on the classic Beauty and the Beast. All We Know of Heaven is about two best friends who are in an accident. Only one survives, but it becomes a case of mistaken identity. Both of them I would highly recommend.

Now I am on to some of the newer novels in the library, such as Bruiser by Neal Shusterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment