Overdrive

Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year

Each year I try and make some goals for myself both as a librarian and in my personal life. For the past two years, I have not quite met the goals and I always get so frustrated. So instead I am going to make some statements..these are things that I will strive for here at Stafford.


  1. I will work to find you a book that you WANT to read. I know that we all of books we have to read, but I want to help you find one that makes you want to read. 
  2. I will work to keep up with the best books in  the Young Adult genre. I will read journals, blogs, and author websites to try and get all the best information to you guys. 
  3. I will work on making the Stafford Library some place that you want to come. I will work on making it available as much as possible. 
These might sound like small goals, but I wanted to make goals that I feel like I need to work on and/or keep up with. 

Happy New Year and Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment